Join us for Morning Worship and a message from Pastor Reigle titled “Remedy for Troubled Hearts.” This continues our study in the Gospel of John and deals with John 14:15-31. We will consider these questions:
– What three emotions were present in the Upper Room that night that still find their way into people’s [...]
Join us for Morning Worship and a presentation by missionaries BJ and Rachel Whitaker. BJ and Rachel are missionaries to Spain under the European Christian Mission.Read full post...
In Morning Worship Pastor Reigle will preach a message titled “A Tent … A Cottage … A Mansion.” This sermon is based on John 14:1-14 and guides us in answering these questions:
– What is Jesus talking about in this first of His Farewell
– How does Jesus tell His disciples to get there?
– How do [...]
Join us in Morning Worship for the next message in Pastor Reigle’s sermon series from the Gospel of John. In the message titled “A Call to Faith … in Troubled Times” we will be guided in answering these questions:
– What has John chapters 14 to 16 become known as?
– How can we define biblical [...]
In Morning Worship Pastor Reigle will speak from John 13:31-38 in a message titled “The Mark that Makes a Difference.” We will be instructed in answering these questions:
– For what had Jesus sought to prepare His disciples?
– In so doing, He issues a mandate (“The Mark that Makes a Difference”) and introduces it by [...]
Join us for Morning Worship and more of our investigation into the Gospel of John. Pastor Reigle will preach a sermon titled “Love’s Last Appeal” from John 13:18-30, displaced from last week when we considered additional thoughts from John 13:1-17. He will guide us in answering these questions:
– Who alone knew of Judas’ [...]
Join us for Morning Worship and another look into the Gospel of John. Pastor Reigle will preach from John 13:18-30. His message is titled “Love’s Last Appeal” and will help us to answer these questions:
– Who alone knew of Judas’ deceit and plot to betray Jesus?
– Why did He reveal it?
– Why did [...]
In Morning Worship Pastor Reigle will return to his series of messages from the Gospel of John. His message is titled “A Towel … Anyone?” and focuses on John 13:1-17. He will lead us in answering these questions:
– In their preparation for the Passover, what did the disciples overlook?
– What, unbelievably, then occurs?
Join us for a celebration of Christ’s resurrection:
8:00 AM Easter Breakfast and Communion Around the Tables
9:15 AM Sunday School for all ages
10:30 AM Morning Worship with Pastor Reigle presenting a message titled “When Terror Fled” and based on Matthew 28:1-10
Join us for Morning Worship and Pastor Reigle’s message from the Gospel of John titled “Guess Who’s Coming to Town?” This message is based on John 12:12-50 and provides answers to these questions:
– Why did an unusual sense of expectancy surround this Passover?
– What were people anticipating?
– How does Jesus answer them?
– Of what was [...]