Join us for Morning Worship when Pastor Reigle will continue guiding us through the book of Esther. His message will cover Esther 7:1-10 and will help us to answer these questions:
– For what did Esther ask the king?
– What was the king’s response?
– What is always the result when a person is confronted with the [...]
Guest minister Rev. Dennis Brubacher will present a message titled “He Came to Reconcile” in the Morning Worship service. This sermon is based on II Corinthians 5:14-21.Read full post...
Join us for Morning Worship when Pastor Reigle will preach from Chapter 6 of Esther. The following questions will be addressed:
– What proved to be the turning point in the fortunes of both Haman and Mordecai?
– What discovery by King Xerxes makes the three verses at the end of Esther 2 (21-23) so important?
– What [...]
Join us for Morning Worship and the continuation of a series of sermons from the book of Esther. Pastor Reigle will preach from Esther 5:1-14 and guide us in answering these questions:
– Esther’s successful appearance before King Xerxes was the direct result of what activity by Esther and Mordecai?
– For what reasons might Esther have [...]
Pastor Reigle’s Morning Worship sermon is a continuation of our study in the book of Esther. The message covers Esther 4:1-17 and answers these questions:
– Mordecai’s grief over the edict to destroy all Jewish people in the Persian Empire was directed in what three areas?
– What was the significance of fasting to the Jewish person?