Join us for Morning Worship and a message from Pastor Reigle titled “A Chilling Sight … A Powerful Assurance.” This message focuses on John 6:16-24 and guides us in answering these questions:
– What is the purpose of this 5th sign that the Apostle John uses?
– What can we learn from this account of Jesus’ walking [...]
During Morning Worship we will continue our study of the Gospel of John under Pastor Reigle’s leadership. His message is titled “After You Say ‘I Believe’” and focuses on John 6:9-11. We will answer these questions:
– What does the Apostle John mean by “believe”?
– What rivals money today in value?
– In what principles of giving [...]
Join us for Morning Worship and a sermon from Pastor Reigle titled “A Lunch Feeds a Bunch.” This message focuses on John 6:1-15 and guides our response to these questions:
– In Jesus’ three years of ministry, when did the Feeding of the 5000 probably occur?
– How many people may have been fed that day?
– What didn’t [...]
Pastor Reigle’s Morning Worship message is titled “Witnesses for the Defense” and focuses on John 5:31-47. He will guide us in answering these questions:
– What word does John use repeatedly in these verses?
– What does it mean?
– Which witnesses place their stamp of approval on Jesus and His work?
– What’s your response to Christ?
Join us for Morning Worship and the next message in Paastor Reigle’s series of sermons in the Gospel of John. This message focuses on John 5:16-30 and is titled “Additional Lessons from Bethesda.” Pastor Reigle will explain six staggering statements about Christ’s authority and mission that are found in this passage. These remarkable claims of [...]Read full post...